Saturday, February 21, 2015

(Updated, February 17th, 2021) Give themusicaddict A $15 iTunes Gift Card And What Will I Do?

Hello,

I know you weren't at home sitting on your couch and wondering what themusicaddict would do with a $15 gift card. But I'm going to tell you anyway. This was a gift card I received from my oldest son for Christmas. I also had $2.00 in iTunes credit, so I actually had $17 credit to spen.

I keep a list of songs and CDs I want to buy for those rare times when I have money or gift cards. I bought songs off that list, some songs I bought were brought to my attention by iTunes and I also downloaded a couple of very decent free songs.

These are the songs I bought, with their videos. First up are the songs I bought off of my list of songs. 

I've only listened to this song twice since I bought it six years ago. It's good to have it there when I want to listen to it. 1) Jackyl "Dirty Little Mind":


Hey I've listened to this song eight times. 2) Jackyl "Down On Me":


With shaky camera work, but the sound is pretty good. Also AC/DC's Brian Johnson joins with Jackyl to sing this great song. (This song immediately went on my iPod). 3) Jackyl "I Stand Alone":


Here's a much better sounding version, sadly no Brian Johnson to be found.


4) Jackyl "When Will It Rain":


Only 409,000 views, that's a damn shine. This is a great song!! 5) Saga "On The Loose":


6) Midnight Oil's "Kosciusko":


7) Kool and the Gang's "Tonight":


A "Lost Boys" soundtrack twofer. 8) Jimmy Barnes with INXS "Good Times":


9) Echo and the Bunnymen "People Are Strange":


10) Bon Jovi "Shot Through The Heart":


11) Conway Twitty "I'd Love To Lay You Down":


The 69c songs, for a limited time only obviously:

12) Catfish and the Bottlemen "Kathleen":


13) Echo and the Bunnymen "Lips Like Sugar":


14) Parachute's "Kiss Me Slowly":


Free songs, again only for a limited time.

15) Wild Party's "OutRight":


16) Thousand Foot Krutch "Untraveled Road":


17) CRUISR "All Over":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites