Sunday, September 4, 2016

Do You Remember The Cassingle (or something like that)?/ Off The Beaten Path Classic Songs

Hello,

I know, I know I have two Tears For Fears blogs to complete and I assure you I will do that. I've been a bit busy lately. I worked 6 days last week and last night I watched college football all night. That included BYU's thrilling victory over Arizona last night:


Okay, I digress. Anyway this blog was inspired by two things. The first is on my morning walk the other day my iPod played Ozzy's "Crazy Train". I never ever get tired of hearing that song. It's definitely an all-time classic. Originally I wanted to write a blog that focused on some of the all-time greatest songs. But that blog has been written better and by many other people. So I moved on to maybe a blog of off the beaten track classic songs.

The second thing this blog is inspired by is looking through a box of memories this morning, I came across some cassingles that I have kept from the 80's. I was about to throw them away, but then I thought maybe I'd listen to some of the songs on these cassingles. I have 7 cassingles and only remember three of the songs on those cassingles. 

This blog, eventually, will feature all 7 songs from the cassingles. But then I'll add some songs that are great songs, but may have been forgotten in the sands of time. These are the four songs I can't remember for the life of me:

Curtis Stigers "I Wonder Why":


Rhythm Syndicate "P.A.S.S.I.O.N.":


Snap "Rhythm Is A Dancer":


The Smithereens "A Girl Like You":


Modern English "Melt With You":


Speaking of Snap, this is "The Power":


Jane Child "Don't Wanna Fall In Love":



Meat Loaf "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad":



Bonnie Tyler "Total Eclipse of the Heart":



Stan Ridgeway "Camoflauge":



Taco "Puttin' On The Ritz":



Thank U Prince for writing this magical song and thank u Sinead for making this song even more amazing. Miss O' Connor "Nothing Compares To U":



'Til Tuesday "Voices Carry":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites