Thursday, September 15, 2016

Selected Greatest Country Hits of All-Time Part 1

Hello,

This blog was inspired by hearing Eric Church's "Springsteen" on my iPod while walking this morning. That's just an amazing song. I know I have a bunch of partial blogs out there- some I'll even finish. But I wanted to break out of the things that I've been writing about lately. So here's a blog with some of the greatest country hits of all-time.

Starting with Eric Church's  amazing "Springsteen":


Willie Nelson's "Always On My Mind":


Keith Whitley's "When You Say Nothing At All":


Patsy Cline's "Crazy":


Merle Haggard "If We Make It Through December":


Hunter Hayes "I Want Crazy":


George Jones "He Stopped Loving Her Today":


Kenny Rogers "She Believes In Me":


Rascal Flatts "I Melt":


John Denver's "Annie's Song":


Trisha Yearwood "She's In Love With The Boy":


Trisha Yearwood "XXXs and OOO's (An American Girl)":


No comments:

Favorites