Sunday, October 9, 2016

themusicaddict's #69 of the 80's Greatest Musicians: The 17 Best of Stevie Nicks' 80's Era Songs Part 1 #17 to #11 (Finished October 12th, 2016)

Hello,

I was having limited time and limited access to my computer when I originally wrote the Greatest 80's musicians blogs for #71 Foreigner, # 70 Bryan Adams and # 69 Stevie Nicks. I picked 7 of their best songs, posted videos of those songs and published. That's not very satisfying for me as I like figuring out and writing the countdown blogs for most of these bands. So eventually I will publish at least one or two countdown blogs for each band.

17) "Love's A Hard Game To Play":


16) "Imperial Hotel":


15) "Fire Burning":


14) "Rooms On Fire":


13) "Bella Donna":


12) "If I Were You":


11) "Nothing Ever Changes":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites