Monday, October 31, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands # 55 Dead or Alive: Their 16 Best 80's Era Songs + 1: Part 2 (Finished November 15th, 2016)

Hello,

I have 28 Dead Or Alive songs on my iTunes.

9) "Hooked On Love":



8) "I'll Save You All My Kisses":



7) "What I Want":



6) "Something In My House":



5) "Big Daddy of the Rhythm":



4) "Come Home With Me Baby" (2013 Remix):



"Come Home With Me Baby" (Original Version):



3) "In Too Deep":



2) "Brand New Lover" ("I see safety there... I want surprises"):



Yeah I know this is the obvious choice for their #1 song, since it's their best song that makes perfect sense. Please just keep Flo Rida away from any other 80's classics. 1) "You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)" (Murder Mix):



Original version:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites