Thursday, November 3, 2016

Coming Soon: My # 52 of the Top 106 Greatest 80's Musicians: Peter Gabriel

Hello,

As you may have heard, the Chicago Cubs won the 2016 World Series champs. They have broken over a century of bad luck, bad karma (depending on how much you believe in curses) and bad decisions. I've spent a lot of time watching baseball as of late and was going to stay up as late as Game 7 lasted. Despite me being very tired today, it was worth every minute to revel in breaking the 108 year title drought. How often is it that you get to see something that hasn't happened for 108 years. I'm already looking forward to 2017 Spring Training when I'll be cheering for my Cubs, A's, Braves, Dodgers, Pirates, Red Sox and Orioles. I love baseball and as you can see I love a few teams.

Thanks 2016 Cubs for all the great memories. Best wishes to David Ross and the Red Sox's David Ortiz following their retirements. Ortiz was the most clutch MLB player I've ever seen, especially that 2013 World Series when he went crazy. Although David Ross hitting a homer in his final game and also Game 7 of the World Series is pretty spectacular.

Anyway on to Peter Gabriel, I will eventually organize these songs into one or two countdown blogs. As for now I'm trying to avoid the most obvious Peter Gabriel songs.

"Games Without Frontiers":


"Shock The Monkey":


"Steam":


"Digging In The Dirt":


"Mercy Street":


"I Grieve":


"The Book of Love":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites