Saturday, November 5, 2016

In A Mandatory Metallica Music Mood: Including New Metallica Music!!

Hello,

I'm in a mandatory Metallica mood this morning. Downloading MP3's from LiveMetallica.com is a bit frustrating. I eventually worked it out, although it took me much longer than it should have. If you are smarter than me and love Metallica, go to livemetallica.com for free and reasonably priced live MP3's. It should be easier for you than it is for me, but my Windows laptop was putting all sorts of roadblocks in the way of using livemetallica.com's download manager.

Metallica is coming up on my Top 106 Greatest 80's musicians, they are in the Top Ten. I couldn't wait that long to write a Metallica blog. I hope you don't mind. I can't wait to put this in my car's CD player and play it loud!!! Metallica's new CD "Hardwired...To Self-Destruct" will be available November 18th, 2016. Here's three new songs from their new CD, first up "Moth Into Fire":


"Atlas, Rise":


"Hardwired":


Now here comes some classic Metallica. Enjoy!!!

"Ride The Lighting":


"Master of Puppets":


One of my all-time favs, but isn't it one of everyone's all-time favs? "One":


This video features scenes from "Saving Private Ryan" and it is a great reminder of the sacrifices made by so few for so many. One veteran told me only 1% of all Americans have served in the armed forces, which is shocking to think about. With Veteran's Day on Friday, November 11th, 2016 let's thank all the brave veterans that have fought for this still great country. "Fade To Black":



"For Whom The Bell Tolls":



"Wherever I May Roam":



"Enter Sandman":



"Of Wolf and Man":



"The Black Album" is definitely my favorite Metallica CD. "My Friend of Misery":



"Nothing Else Matters":



"And Justice For All":



"Fuel":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites