Sunday, October 23, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands # 51 Bob Seger: His Top 28 Best 80's Era Songs Part 1 #28 to #20 (Finished October 24th, 2016)

Hello,

First of all I'd like to congratulate the Chicago Cubs for their inspired race to the World Series. It has felt like the Cubs were a team of destiny, which of course doesn't mean they are. But they have finally broken the shackles that have held them back for so many years. They are going to their first World Series in 71 years- a lot can happen in 71 years. But the last time they actually won the World Series was 108 years. Die hard Cubs fans and fans of dark humor have been known to say, "anyone can have a bad century". The Cubs have a bright future now with such young studs as Javier Baez and Willson Contreras.

I'm a bit of a sports bigamist, I also love the Dodgers. I have been following them all my life. The team gets incrementally better each season. I hope next year the Dodgers have more people that can hit than just Corey Seager, Adrian Gonzalez and Justin Turner.

At this point I'm skipping the # 52 80's musician, but I will get to him soon.

Now on to the Top 28 80's era songs by Bob Seger, both with and without the Silver Bullet Band:
28) "American Storm":


27) "Beautiful Loser":


26) "Brave Strangers":


25) "The Real Love":


24) "Understanding":


23) "The Fire Down Below":


22) "Shakedown":



21) "Even Now":



20) "The Famous Final Scene":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites