Wednesday, June 28, 2017

themusicaddict's 2,505th Published Blog: My Top 2505 Most Played iTunes Songs: Part 1 (Completed June 29th)

Hello,

This is my 2,505th published blog. Obviously I'm not going to post all 2,505 of anything. But I want to acknowledge how many blogs I've written. Of the several thousand songs on my iTunes I'm counting down the top 2,505 most played songs. I'm going to post selected songs from my iTunes playlist. Starting from #2,505 all the way to the most played song on my iTunes. The listens is obviously the number of listens each song was played.

This version is from a movie called "Singles Ward". I won't try to explain what that is exactly but if you want to find out more do some research on the Mormon/ LDS church. The version on my iTunes is by a band called Ponchillo, however that version isn't available on Youtube. Thus I went with the version by The Lower Lights. 2505) Ponchillo "There Is Sunshine In My Soul" (12 listens):


2500) Pink "Walk Away" (12 listens):


2400) Ellie Goulding "Joy" (12 listens):


2300) Taylor Swift "Ours" (Live)" (13 listens):


2200) James Taylor "Traffic Jam" (Live) (13 listens):


I love pop and rock music, but enjoy the quiet song as well. I discovered the gospel music of Amy Grant several years ago and I still love a lot of her music. 2100) Amy Grant "Father's Eyes" (13 listens):


If you hadn't figured it out I love 80's music!!! 2000) John Mellencamp "Hand To Hold On To" (14 listens):


Coming up very soon on my Top 106 Greatest 80's Era bands. 1900) Van Halen "And The Cradle Will Rock" (15 listens):


1800) ELO "Telephone Line" (15 listens):


What a beautiful and an amazing song. 1700) Neil Diamond "Hello Again" (16 listens)":


One of the most beautiful women in pop music, also one of the most talented musicians. 1600) Alicia Keys "Caged Bird" (16 listens):


Two more 80's classic with this and the next song. 1500) George Michael "Faith" (17 listens):


1400) Peter Gabriel "Big Time" (18 listens):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites