Thursday, June 29, 2017

themusicaddict's 2,506th Published Blog: My Top 2505 Most Played iTunes Songs: Part 2 (Finished July 2nd, 2017)

Hello,

To acknowledge how many blogs I've written, I'm posting selected songs from my iTunes playlist. Of the several thousand songs on my iTunes I'll count down selected songs of the top 2,505 most played songs. Starting from #2,505 all the way to the most played song on my iTunes. The listens is the number of listens each song was played.

Ever since I've discovered I could find interesting and usually unknown songs on the internet I've been adding a lot of those songs to my Mac. A lot of times a song isn't very good, but every once-in-a-while I find a great song. This is one of those songs.

1300) Addison Road "All That Matters" (18 listens):



This is a Mormon hymn that I've listened to relatively a lot of. It's not even one of my favorite hymns, but that's what listening to music usually on shuffle will do. All I could find was the instrumental, karaoke version.

1200) "Holy Temples On Mount Zion" (19 listens):



Again country isn't my favorite, but there have been a lot of great country songs through the years.

1100) The Judds "Love Can Build A Bridge" (20 listens):



This is a band I thought would be bigger, but their last CD didn't live up to the preceding CD.

1000) New Politics "Give Me Hope" (21 listens):



The greatest band of all time, no arguments allowed. 900) Led Zeppelin "Dancing Days" (22 listens):



The second Neil Diamond on my countdown. 800) Neil Diamond "Longfellow Serenade" (23 listens):



Like New Politics another band that had one great CD, but not much notable after that. But this is a great CD and a great song.

700) The Heavy "What Makes A Good Man" (24 listens):


600) Van Halen "Feels So Good" (26 listens):


500) Mark Chesnutt "I Just Wanted You To Know" (27 listens):


400) Hoobastank "Crawling In The Dark" (29 listens):


300) Taylor Swift "Enchanted" (31 listens):


200) Jefferson Starship "Stranger" (33 listens):


If you hadn't figured it out yet, I love Madonna!!! 150) Madonna "Like A Virgin" (35 listens):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites