Tuesday, April 25, 2023

(Finished April 25th, 2023) Eric Heideman And Other Musicians With The Blues

Hello,

I found out that Eric Heideman will be opening for ZZ Top when I go see them on May 3rd. That will be here in lovely Salt Lake. It seems that Heideman is a Salt Lake Resident so it will be easy travel for him. Here are a few of his songs before we move onto some other great Blues musicians. Blues is one of the genres that don't get enough respect. Respect the Blues!!

These first five songs all feature Eric Heideman. 1) "I Don't Care" (partial):

"Get Off Of My Back":

3) "Have You Ever Loved A Woman":

4) "Out of Time":

5) "The Crow Cries At Midnight":

6) ZZ Top "If Only I Could Flag Her Down":

7) ZZ Top "I Need You Tonight":

8) Muddy Waters "Hoochie Coochie Man":


9) Muddy Waters "Got My Mojo Workin":


10) Otis Rush "I Can't Quit You Baby":

Um, Led Zeppelin may have borrowed this song from other musicians. 11) Led Zeppelin "I Can't Quit You Baby":

12) John Lee Hooker "Boom Boom":

13) B.B. King "The Thrill Is Gone":

14) B.B. King "Paying The Cost To Be The Boss":

15) B.B. King "Hummingbird":


16) Albert King "Born Under A Bad Sign":


thebluesaddict

No comments:

Favorites