Sunday, April 16, 2023

(Finished April 16th, 2023) Songs That Are Rocking My iPod

Hello,

These are the songs that are recently rocking my iPod. This list also contains songs from many of the bands that I'll be seeing in concert soon. We also could call it themusicaddict's upcoming concert list. Normally I only have 17 songs on my blog. However the 18th song, "I'd Love To Change The World" is one of my all-time favorites. Of course I had to include that song.

1) Muse "Will of The People":


2) Muse "Liberation":


3) Muse "Kill or Be Killed":


4) Del Amitri "Roll To Me":


Semisonic is more than just "Closing Time". 5) Semisonic "Chemistry":


6) Semisonic "This Will Be My Year":


7) Semisonic "FNT":


8) Barenaked Ladies "Who Needs Sleep?":


9) Barenaked Ladies "Leave":


10) Barenaked Ladies "Life, In A Nutshell":


11) KMFDM "Shock":


12) Alan Jackson "She's Got The Rhythm (And I Got The Blues):


13) Evanescence "Swimming Home":


14) Duran Duran "Too Much Information":


15) Donna Summer "Walk Away":


16) Boston "Foreplay/ Long Time":


17) ZZ Top "La Grange":


18) Ten Years After ""I'd Love To Change The World":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites