Monday, April 10, 2023

(Started April 10th, 2023) Happy Belated Birthday Gerard Way

Hello,

I'm only seeing this now. Yesterday was My Chemical Romance front man's, Gerard Way's, birthday. He turned 46 years old, I was surprised to learn he's that old. Thanks to you and those you work with for all the great music. Here are several of Gerard Way's best songs in any grouping.

Arguably the greatest CD since the turn of the century is "The Black Parade", that explains why the list below is made up of a majority of songs from that CD. 

1) "Welcome To The Black Parade":

2) "Teenagers!":

3) "Dead":

4) "I Don't Love You":

5) "Disenchanted":

6) "Famous Last Words":

7) "Sing":

8) "The Only Hope For You Is Me":

9) "Party Poison":

10) "Helena":

11) "Sleep":

12) "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)":

13) "The Ghost of You":

14) "The Sharpest Lives":

15) "Cancer":

16) "Mama":

17) "Surrender The Night":

18) "Na Na Na":

19) "Bulletproof Heart":

20) "Planetary (Go!)":

21) Gerard Way solo: "Maya The Psychic":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites