Monday, September 11, 2023

(Finished September 11th, 2023) 9/11/2001: A Day I Will Never Forget

Hello,

After watching this video I stopped writing the blog I had planned and started working on this blog. I didn't expect the below videos to affect me so much, but it truly has. Thanks to all the brave men and women that have fought for and still continue to fight for our flawed country. God Bless America!!


1) Mary Chapin Carpenter "Grand Central Station":


This is my favorite, by far, kick ass 9/11 song. 2) Neil Young "Let's Roll":


It seems Daryl has updated his own song, I agree with his rather enlightened viewpoint. 3) Daryl Worley "Have We Forgotten":


4) Gray "Hole In The Sky":


5) The Cranberries "New New York":


6) Sheryl Crow "God Bless This Mess":


7) John Hiatt "When New York Had Her Heart Broke":


8) The Beastie Boys "An Open Letter To NYC":


9) Michael W. Smith "There She Stands":


10) Chris Cornell featuring Timbaland  "Ground Zero":


11) Madoo "This Day Is Forever":


Wow, this is so beautiful and heartbreaking. 12) DJ Sammy "Heaven":


13) Derik Nelson "Phone Call":


Out of tragedy comes Bruce Springsteen's best CD- at least in my opinion. "The Rising" works so well with it's mixture of sadness, reflection and hope.

14) "Nothing Man":


15) "Countin' On A Miracle":


16) "Into The Fire":


17) "Lonesome Day":


18) "Waitin' On A Sunny Day":


19) "Empty Sky":


20) "You're Missing":


21) "The Rising":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites