Monday, September 18, 2023

(Finished September 18th, 2023) Part 4 of The Best Country Songs of the 1980s

Hello,

I'm going to post the greatest 80s country songs mostly in the way I thought of them. I'm starting to get lazy so I may or may not do that. This isn't a ranking by best songs, that's just too much work. As best as I can these are the greatest 80s country songs.

I will post other great 80s songs by each band listed. All of these artists are so much more than one of the greatest songs of the 80s. While I was working on these blogs I realized I have two blog series of The Best 80s Country Songs. I'm just going to continue working on both sets of blogs. As for this blog series this is the first new blog in 13 months. 

52) John Anderson "Down In Tennessee":


53) Eddie Rabbitt "I Love A Rainy Night":


54) Kenny Rogers "Lady":


55) Juice Newton "You Make Me Want To Make You Mine":


56) Shenandoah "The Church On Cumberland Road":


57) The Oak Ridge Boys "Sail Away":


58) Ronnie Milsap "Smokey Mountain Rain":


59) Alabama "Take Me Down":


60) Charly McClain "Who's Cheatin' Who":


61) Johnny Lee "Lookin' For Love":


62) Ronnie Milsap "I Wouldn't Have Missed It For The World":


63) Dolly Parton "Why Did You Come In Here Looking Like That":


64) Conway Twitty "I'd Love To Lay You Down":


65) Shenandoah "Two Dozen Roses":


66) T.G. Shepherd "War Is Hell On The Homefront Too":


67) Reba McEntire "One Promise Too Late":


68) Ronnie McDowell "Older Women":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites