Wednesday, September 6, 2023

(Finished September 6th, 2023) Part 5 of Great Classic Rock Songs From Back In The Day, Songs 79-95

Hello,

Inspired by seeing Heart, and several other great rock bands over the years, I decided to post a blog about all those great songs from that era of music. I wanted to blog and post several of those amazing songs from that era of music. Enjoy! I had so much fun doing this yesterday so I decided to write another blog.

I posted the first 3 parts of this blog series in Spring, 2020. Now over three years later I'm working on Part 5, I finished Part 4 just a little while ago. It only took me 3.5 years to complete the below blog.

79) Boz Scaggs "Breakdown Dead Ahead":


80) Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band "Turn The Page":


81) The Cars "You're All I've Got":


When Journey were at their peak and firing on all cylinders. 82) Journey "Wheel In The Sky":


83) Led Zeppelin "Houses of The Holy":


84) Paul McCartney "Junior's Farm":


85) Peter Frampton "Baby I Love Your Way":


86) Queen "Killer Queen":


87) Steely Dan "Ricki, Don't Lose That Number":


88) Supertramp "Bloody Well Right":


89) Aerosmith "Walk This Way":


90) America "Sister Golden Hair":


91) Bad Company "Feel Like Makin' Love":


92) Billy Joel "Big Shot":


93) Take Me Home Tonight":


Both old and new, this is from Roger Waters' "Dark Side of The Moon Redux". Yeah, I'm not a fan at all. The classic version is a million times better. Sorry Roger. But have a happy 80th birthday!!  94) Pink Floyd "Money":


The remastered version of the original, and much better, "Money":


95) Grand Funk Railroad "We're An American Band":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites