Friday, October 11, 2024

(Finished October 12th, 2024) Let's Go Back To The 80s!!

Hello,

Thirteen years ago I wrote this on Facebook: "Cure for a bad day, 80's music. I'm rocking out to "One Night In Bangkok" right now on Spotify. If you don't have Spotify yet you need to get it asap." I love this comment I haven't even used Spotify for ten or eleven years. When I listen to music I listen to my iTunes, YouTube and YouTube music.

1a) Murray Head "One Night In Bangkok":


1b) A "One Night In Bangkok" remix:


2) Starship "We Built This City":


Oh man how much do I love this song. 3) Glenn Frey "The One You Love":


This song comes from "Raised On Radio", a CD that Rolling Stone calls one of the 50 Most Disappointing Albums of All-Time. The other 49 CDs on that list I agree with, but "Raised on Radio" is a pretty great CD. 4) Journey "Girl Can't Help It":


5) Madonna "Crazy For You":


6) Ozzy Osbourne "The Ultimate Sin":


7) April Wine "Sign of the Gypsy Queen":


Thanks to Strangelove The Depeche Mode Experience for reminding me of this great song. I had forgotten about this song for probably over 30 years. When I went and saw the tribute band in concert I was reminded of this amazing song. 8) Depeche Mode "But Not Tonight":


9) Madonna "Express Yourself":


10) MARRS "Pump Up The Volume":


11) Olivia Newton-John "Twist of Fate":


12) Milli Vanilli "Blame It On The Rain":


13) Quarterflash "Find Another Fool":


14) Little River Band "Take It Easy On Me":


15) Christopher Cross "Arthur's Theme (The Best That I Can Do)":


16) Grandmaster Flash "White Lines":


17) Paul McCartney "Spies Like Us":


18) Billy Joel "An Innocent Man":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites