Sunday, October 6, 2024

(Finished October 6th, 2024) Part 4 of Are These Some of the Greatest Songs of All-Time?

Hello,

I've been working on my list of greatest songs of all-time. Usually if I consider a song as a greatest song of all-time I can make that instantly. But there's some songs that are right on the border. I decided to do this blog to figure out if these songs are themusicaddict's greatest songs of all-time.

Stay tuned.

52) Outkast "So Fresh, So Clean":


52) Kermit The Frog "The Rainbow Connection":

53) Alvvays "Archie, Marry Me":

54) Lana Del Rey "Young and Beautiful":

55) Prince "She's Always In My Hair":

56) twenty one pilots "Overcompensate":

I know she has been getting a lot of love lately, but I had never heard this song. I don't know that it's a greatest song of all-time now, but it's pretty good. 57) Chappell Roan "Hot To Go":

58) Simply Red "Holding Back The Years":

Almost 300 million views.  59) The Manhattans "Kiss and Say Goodbye":

60) James Taylor "Copperline":

61) Shawn Colvin "Sunny Came Home":

Yes! Yes! Yes! This is easily one of the greatest songs of all-time. 62) The Chicks "You Were Mine":


63) Miranda Lambert "The House That Built Me":


64) Sugarland "Baby Girl":


This is the first time I'm hearing this song. 65) Alice Chater "Don't Let My Boyfriend Get In Your Way":


Frank has several greatest songs of all-time. 66) Frank Sinatra "Fly Me To The Moon":


67) Gracie Abrams "I Love You, I'm Sorry":


68) Avril Lavigne "Head Above Water":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites