Monday, October 7, 2024

(Finished October 7th, 2024) Songs Rocking My iPod

Hello,

This is one of my continuing blog topics when the mood strikes.

Yes I still have an iPod and I love it very much. I go out on my walks in the morning, listen to my iPod and sing at the top of my lungs. These are some of those amazing songs that make my walks so great.

1) Boston "Don't Look Back":

2) Matchbox Twenty "Queen of New York City":

3) Metallica "Enter Sandman":

This is the perfect song to both exercise to and sing along with. 4) Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears 4) Sugarfoot

5) Joyous Wolf "Had Enough":

Another great Joyous Wolf song "Mother Rebel":

6) XTC "The Mayor Of Simpleton":

7) Dirty Honey "Break You":

8) Lorrie Morgan "Something In Red":

When I heard this song this morning I was reminded yet again how great the "Hamilton" musical is. Working With Lemons. 9) "Satisfied":

10) Demi Lovato "City Of Angels":

11) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "Don't Do Me Like That":

This is one of the most fun songs to sing along with. 12) Alice Merton "No Roots":

13) Rag N' Bone Man "Human":

14) Neneh Cherry "Buffalo Stance":

15) The Lightning Seeds "Pure":

16) Louis XIV "Air Traffic Control":

From one of England's greatest bands ever. 17) The Smiths "Girlfriend In A Coma":

The lead singer from another one of England's greatest bands ever. 18) Robert Plant "Tall Cool One":

This band should be so much bigger than they are!! 19) Maneskin "Mammamia":

20 Arcade Fire "Wake Up": 

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites