Saturday, October 5, 2024

(Finished October 5th, 2024) Part 1 of The Loudest, Meanest and Most Aggressive Songs

Hello,

Not all of these songs will be loud, but they will have a loud attitude.

1) Quarterfly "All Lies":

2) Dido "Hunter":

With their new singer Emily Armstrong. 3) Linkin Park "Somewhere I Belong":

4) Redlight King "Something For The Pain":

5) Buffalo Springfield "For What It's Worth":

What can be more aggressive and mean than the line "a humiliating kick in the crotch." 6) The Police "Synchronicity 2":

7) Christina Aguilera "Fighter":

8) Veruca Salt "Seether":

9) Adele "Rumour Has It":

10) My Chemical Romance "Cancer":

11) Drowning Pool "Bodies":

12) Trapt "Headstrong":

13) Three Days Grace "Animal I Have Become":

14) Jackyl "I Stand Alone":

15) Sara Bareilles "Love Song":

16) Three Days Grace "Pain":

17) Breaking Benjamin "I Will Not Bow":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites