Sunday, September 13, 2026

(Finished September 13th, 2026) Part 3 of The Best Love Songs Ever

Hello,

This blog series is inspired by the near perfect love song "The Glory of Love" by Peter Cetera. I thought it's time to do another extensive blog series about the all-time best love songs. This is the best love songs, all kinds of songs relating to love and relationships. The sappy ballad, the falling in love/ new love song, the angry/ anti-love song and any related song that fits in between those two moods. The lust, love, hate, reconciliation, tearing apart, the sublime, the waiting, the heartbreak and anything else that goes along with our most complicated emotion.

35) REO Speedwagon "Can't Fight This Feeling":

36) Skid Row "I Remember You":


One of my all-time favorite songs and the song that has my favorite relationship advice. Also a song that will have a permanent spot on my iPod. From "Rent": 37) Cast of "Rent" "La Vie Boheme":

Mimi
Excuse me -- did I do something wrong?
I get invited -- then ignored -- all night long

ROGER
I've been trying -- I'm not lying
No one's perfect. I've got baggage

MIMI
Life's too short, babe, time is flying
I'm looking for baggage that goes with mine


38) Alan Jackson "She's Got The Rhythm and I Got The Blues":


39) Firehouse "Love Of A Lifetime":

40) David Gates "The Goodbye Girl":

41) David Foster: "Love Theme From St. Elmo's Fire For Just A Moment":

42) Melissa Manchester "Looking Through The Eyes of Love":

43) Dan Hartman "I Can Dream About You":

44) Robert Palmer "Simply Irresistible":

45) Alan Campbell and Judy Kuhn "Boy Meets Girl":

Sing it Beyonce!! 46) Beyonce "Listen":

Only 330, 017, 138 views until this classic Blondie song hits one billion YouTube views. This was my favorite song growing up and I still love it. 47) Blondie "Heart of Glass":

48) Alan Jackson "Someday":

I love the sneering attitude of this song, like "is she really going out with him? Really? Him?" 49) "Is She Really Going Out With Him":

50) Rickie Lee Jones "Chuck E's In Love":

51) George Strait "Amarillo By Morning":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites