Sunday, September 20, 2026

(Finished September 20th, 2026) Part 5 of Songs About The One Who Got Away/ Previous Loves

Hello,

This blog is inspired by one of the greatest songs of all-time, Eric Church's "Springsteen", a song about a very memorable relationship that ended. There's no one like that for me, but still each time I hear one of those songs it hits me right in the feels. These songs are those we look back on with nostalgia/ feeling wistful. In other words songs like Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know" won't be here. These songs are some of the greatest songs ever. Some may wonder is there a chance to reconcile? Who knows, but I'll include a few of those songs here as well. Also I'll include a few songs about relationships that should be over already. 

69) Guns N' Roses "November Rain":

70) Billy Joel "Scenes From an Italian Restaurant":

71) Brooks and Dunn "Neon Moon":


I love his voice when he sings "moon" in a deep voice. 

72) Fleetwood Mac "Go Your Own Way":

73) REO Speedwagon "Time For Me To Fly":

74) The Gin Blossoms "Hey Jealousy":

75) Rascal Flatts "What Hurts The Most":

76) Jim Croce "Operator (That's Not The Way It Feels)":

77) Lorrie Morgan "Something In Red":

78) Alan Jackson "She's Got The Rhythm (And I Got The Blues)":

79) The Gap Band "You Dropped A Bomb on Me":

A positive song about looking back on a former love, maybe I should say semi-positive. 80) Chicago "If She Would Have Been Faithful":

81) Blink-182 "Dammit":

82) Gavin DeGraw "Not Over You":

83) Jake Owen "The One Who Got Away":

84) Yellowcard "Ocean Avenue":

85) Cher "If I Could Turn Back Time":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites