Sunday, September 27, 2026

(Finished September 27th, 2026) Part 4 of The 17 Most Intriguing/ Interesting CDs of the November 2025 Classic Rock Magazine: The Cardiacs "LSD"

Hello,

My favorite magazine currently is Classic Rock. I love how many great articles it has and it has the best review section of any magazine. Also it's supposed to be a monthly magazine, but it feels like I get an issue every three weeks. These are the 15 most intriguing/interesting CDs/DVDs.

I'll be using the current tracklists, rather than what the tracklists may have been November of last year. 

I know if you click on the play button the videos don't play. I hate when a song/video only has one picture for most of the songs. Since the videos don't play I try to vary the picture from the video. There aren't a lot of choices for this particular CD. For this blog specifically I varied those pictures as much as I could.

I'm not sure what Classic Rock magazine but I think this CD is terrible. I mean there are a couple of decent songs but for the most part it's a pretty forgettable CD. 

7) Cardiacs "LSD":

60) "Men In Bed":


61) "The May":


62) "Gen":


63) "Woodeneye":


64) "Spelled All Wrong":


65) "By Numbers":


66) "The Blue and Buff":


67) "Skating":


68) "Breed":


69) "Volob":


70) "Busty Beez":


72) "Lovely Eyes":


This song has several videos to choose from. I like the lyrics videos. 73) "Ditzy Scene":


74) "Downup":


75) "A Roll from a Dirty Place":


76) "Made All Up":


77) "Pet Fezant":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites