Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cubs... 100 years and counting!

Hello,

As you know I am a big baseball fan. I love the Cubs and the Dodgers and they had the misfortune of playing each other in the playoffs. That was no fun for me. Everytime the Dodgers had success, that means that the Cubs failed. So a very bittersweet series for me. So after all was said and done, the Dodgers won the series 3-0. So the Cubs have now gone 100 years without winning the World Series, even though they had one of their best teams of all-time. The Dodgers will now play Milwaukee or Philadelphia starting Thursday- the winner advances to this year's World Series.

My other team that made the playoffs, Boston, is thankfully not playing a team that I have cheered for for years. Boston has looked almost unstoppable as they have defeated the Angels 2-0 in games. The series now switches back to Fenway Park for Game 3 tonight.

In the music world not much is going. Sorry for the few blog posts. I have been working a lot of hours the last three days and I have my boys overnight. So as you can guess not a lot of time. I just wanted to type up a quick blog. I should be back Tuesday with a real blog, I have that day off. Have a good week, themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites