Friday, June 8, 2012

I've been busy!

Hello,

I realize I haven't posted here since Sunday. It's been busy in my life. I had my boss come in on Tuesday and Wednesday. I have a relaxed job, but I'm not going to be blogging while she's in my store. Then I finally thought I would have a chance to write a blog as my boss left. However I had 21 packages to receive in, so that shot my morning. Then the rest of the day I spent catching up on other things.

Then of course last night I had to watch Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals. What a great game that was. LeBron James was simply phenomenal, he put the Heat on his back. I look forward to seeing the Heat advancing to the Eastern Conference Finals Saturday night. If James plays like he should every game I see the Heat winning easily.

Then today I'm going to go walking with a cutie in prep for the Pioneer Trek that I'm going on in July. Then I'll be hopefully going to see "Prometheous" right afterwards. Then up to pick up my kids for the weekend and it's going to be a busy weekend.

I will drop in when I can.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites