Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A 2014 Perspective Of The Greatest Hits of The Beach Boys featuring the Lovely Miss Elisabeth Shue

Hello,

I'm not intentionally turning this blog into a space for oldies, I usually just go with the mood I'm feeling. On Saturday I was feeling a Commodores and Lionel Richie mood, today I'm feeling a Beach Boys mood.

In honor of their recently celebrated 50th anniversary these are some of my favorite Beach Boys songs from a 2014 perspective.

This is probably my favorite Beach Boys song, I love the music and the message. "Wouldn't It Be Nice":



"Good Vibrations":



"Help Me Rhonda":



Let's go to the 80's for a bit, this next song is from the "Cocktail" soundtrack. One of the better soundtrack of the 80's and also one of those situations where the soundtrack is better than the movie. Although the movie does feature one of my all-time crushes Elisabeth Shue. This is "Kokomo":



And this is the still a beautiful woman, the lovely Miss Shue:


























One more from the 80s, "Getcha Back":



"Fun Fun Fun":



"Little Deuce Coupe":



Here's "Little Deuce Coupe" with better sound:



"I Get Around":



Sticking with the surfing theme just a bit, "Surfin Safari": (As a Sidney Whittaker says in the Youtube comments "Whoever dislikes is stupid".) I completely agree Sidney.



"Surfer Girl":



"Surfin' U.S.A.":



"409":



"God Only Knows":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites