Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day, De La Soul Is Giving Away All Their Music Through 2/15/14

Hello,

I wish you a Happy Valentine's Day, I hope it's a great day for you.

Thanks to rollingstone.com for the heads up: De La Soul is doing it's part to make sure everyone has a great Valentine's Day. Through Saturday, February 15th, 2014 morning De La Soul is giving away all their music that they've recorded up to this point. This deal includes their classic debut CD "3 Feet High & Rising".  I downloaded the MP3s for that and their follow up "Is Dead".

Now what's the catch I'm sure you're wondering. You have to give them your e-mail and they send you "infrequent" e-mails. I'd say that's worth it to get free music, how tough is it to open or delete an e-mail?

I'm not going to tell you the story that I'm a big De La Soul fan, but as my good old pappy used to say "you can't beat free". If you were a De La Soul fan, want to explore or are a tightwad and want some free music well here's your limited opportunity. For those of you who don't know this is De La Soul's most famous song "Me, Myself and I":



For those commitment phobes on Valentine's Day, here's "3 Feet High and Rising" in it's entirety:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites