Monday, September 14, 2015

Bands That Rock That Didn't Hit The Heights They Should Have, Part 1: Supafuzz

Hello,

If information about a band barely exists on the internet, did that band ever really exist? That's the question with Supafuzz, they're so obscure that they don't have music available on Rdio. Supafuzz doesn't even have a Wikipedia page! The most recent update I can find about them is a 2000 All Music bio.  But I know someone that saw this band in concert and thanks to him for turning me on to them. I've written about Supafuzz before, so before this blog that was probably the most recent update on the band.

According to amazon, Supafuzz released a CD in 2010 titled "Vertigo".

Hey David Angstrom, Dean Smith and Chris Leathers what are ya'll doing now? Are you guys still making music either together or separately? David Angstrom and Chris Leathers were in a band called Hermanos, but there's not much on-line about them either. The person that wrote their Wikipedia page calls their music "stoner metal". Isn't all metal "stoner metal"? That's too funny.

David, Dean or Chris please feel free to drop me a line if you want to let me and my 5 readers know what's going on with you.

Thanks to Youtube, they have some music from Supafuzz:

This video only has 4,044 views, that's a shame. Supafuzz's second CD "ST" (1998):


Supafuzz "Superstar", this is the first song off of "ST":


"Mr. Policeman":


Great song: "She/ Deadend Girl":


Only 799 views! "January Sun":



"Long Way Home" (This song mentions Black Cat Bone, which is a previous band of Angstrom):



"Long Way Home" (Live):



Almost 10,000 listens! Probably my favorite Supafuzz song "I Am The King":



"I Do It For The Drugs":



Something I wouldn't reccommend as something smart to do "Arguing With God":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites