Tuesday, September 8, 2015

"Heart" Songs Which Are Different Than Songs By Heart

Hello,

This blog was inspired by the Lady Gaga song "You and I". That song features this line: "On my birthday you sang me "A Heart of Gold":


Another song from the man, Neil Young, "Only Love Can Break Your Heart":


The Pet Shop Boys' "Heart":


Of course Madonna has a "heart" song, "Open Your Heart":


The long version of Blondie's "Heart of Glass": (eew eew ah ah):


Taylor Dayne's "Heart of Stone":


Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart":


Bonnie Tyler's "It's A Heartache":


Tom Petty and Stevie Nicks' "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around":


Dionne Warwick's "Heartbreaker":


Neil Diamond's "Heartlight":


Double's "Captain of Her Heart":


Def Leppard's "Bringin' On The Heartbreak":


Joe Nichols' "Brokenheartsville":



My Chemical Romance's "Bulletproof Heart":



Robbie Dupree's "Hot Rod Hearts":



Vandenburg's "Burning Heart":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites