Monday, September 21, 2015

Bands That Rock That Didn't Hit The Heights They Should Have, But It's Not Too Late! Part 4: Shinedown (Finished September 23rd, 2015)

Hello,

Shinedown is quickly becoming one of my favorite bands. I listened to their brand new CD, "Threat To Survival", tonight for the first time. It's 11 great songs, one right after another. Also I just recently listened to their double live CD "Somewhere In The Atmosphere". That's a great CD as well. I love Brent Smith's voice, the man can sing!

"Adrenaline":


"Bully":



"Enemies":



"Amaryllis":



"45":



"Save Me":



"Sound of Madness":



"Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide":


"Cut The Cord":


"State Of My Head":


In This Moment's "Sexual Hallucination" (featuring Brent Smith):


"Second Chance" (Live):



"Second Chance" (Video):



"I Dare You":



"If You Only Knew":



"Crow & The Butterfly":



"Fly From The Inside":



"With A Little Help (From My Friends)" (featuring Will Hoge):


"Simple Man":



"Dangerous":



"Thick As Thieves":



"Black Cadillac":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites