Friday, September 4, 2015

Songs on themusicaddict's Radar, Part 4: "Paper Towns" Soundtrack, Delta Rae plus more (Finished September 5th, 2015)

Hello,

Here are some songs that are on my radar as of lately. As always thanks to my iPod (and the brilliant person that adds such amazing songs to it :) ), Rdio and all the great musicians who've blessed my life so much with all their great music. As always this blog will feature both the new and old.

The best Led Zeppelin song that Led Zeppelin didn't actually write, not a big surprise that David Coverdale and Jimmy Page ended up working together later. Whitesnake's "Still of The Night":


Damn, it has got to be fun to be a rock star! One more from Whitesnake, "Walking In The Shadow of The Blues":


Blur's "Song 2":


Without acting seeing "Paper Towns" yet, here are 3 of my favorite songs from that movie. I know a great scene can make a song even better and vice versa.

Twin Shadow's "To The Top":



Santigold's "Radio":



Saint Motel's "My Type":



A fourplay of Delta Rae
"I Will Never Die":



"Outlaws":



"Run":



"Bethlehem Steel":


And a song that sounds just as good and fresh as it did when it was first released. Can you believe "I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor" is already 10 years old?


 The only reason the Gods of music let the debacle know as Oasis exist is this sublime cut of prime music "Wonderwall":


Halestorm's "I Miss The Misery":


As we close in on the 14th anniversary, Always Remember, Never Forget! Neil Young's "Let's Roll":


Fiction Plane's "Everything Will Never Be Okay":


Billy Joel's "Leave A Tender Moment Alone":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites