Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Bands That Rock That Didn't Hit The Heights They Should Have, But It's Not Too Late! Part 3: Sugarcult

Hello,

If you think to yourself that themusicaddict has written about Sugarcult before, it's because I have. I love me some Sugarcult and would like to see them reunite and bring their rocking music to all of us.

As always much of the biographical information in this blog is mostly stolen appropriated from Wikipedia. According to Wikipedia, Sugarcult has been on "hiatus" since 2009. Is six years really a hiatus? The "current" members of Sugarcult are Tim Pagnotta, Arin Older, Marko DeSantis and Kenny Livingston.

Sugarcult has released 5 studio albums and 1 live album, their final studio album was their best CD "Lights Out". I would love to get my hands on their live CD, "Rewind: 2001-2008". I'm dying to hear how they sound live and also hear their version of "I Melt With You".

Since their hiatus started, they have performed together a few times. But no new material has been announced.

Thanks to Youtube, here's that cover of Modern English's "I Melt With You":


"Los Angeles" (Live):


"Pretty Girl (The Way)":


"Bouncing Off The Walls":


"She's The Blade":


"Lights Out & Dead Living":


"You're The One":


"Stuck In America":


"Hate Every Beautiful Day":


"How Does It Feel":


"What You Say":


"Riot":


"Count Your Bruises":


"Out Of Phase":



"Memory":



"Do It Alone":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites