Tuesday, February 26, 2019

(Finished February 26th, 2019) Best Songs About Animals: Goodbye Cody

Hello,

It was a very sad day for themusicaddict today, a good old dog friend of mine was laid to rest today. Cody, everybody's loving, cuddly friend died today. Although I haven't been able to see him much the last several years I enjoyed the times I got to see him. He was just a big loving dog. Cody, I love you and I miss you. I hope to see you again in the next life when we are both in better health.

These are actually songs about animals, not an animal being used in place of person. Although "Hound Dog" is a great song, it's not actually about a dog.

"Feed Jake":


Lobo "Me And You and a Dog Named Boo":


A fictional dog, but a dog nonetheless. The Royal Guardsmen "Snoopy vs. The Red Baron":


Patti Page "How Much Is That Doggie In The Window":


Carrie Underwood "The More Boys I Meet":


Michael Martin Murphey "Wildfire":


Pearl Jam "Rats":


America "Horse With No Name":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites