Tuesday, February 5, 2019

(Started February 5th, 2019) The Doors & The B-52's Mashup Blog

Hello,

On my morning walk for some reason I was thinking about the Doors and how I haven't posted a Doors blog for a long time. Then a bit later I was reading a past issue of Entertainment Weekly and I read an article about The B-52's. I realized that I haven't written a blog about them for a long time. As far as I can tell the last time I wrote about them is when they were my 99th Top 106 Greatest 80's musicians of all-time. So I thought what the hell, I'm going to do a Doors/ B-52's mashup blog. I stumbled across this idea, but I think I may do more of this kind of blogs.

The Doors:

"Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)":


I haven't figured out why this song hasn't gotten more love, I only discovered this song because of "The Doors" movie. "Love Street":


"Riders On The Storm";


"When The Music's Over":


"The End":



"Break On Through (To The Other Side)":
"L.A. Woman":
"Touch Me":

"Love Her Madly":



"Five To One":



"The Unknown Soldier":
"Love Me Two Times":



The B-52's:

I think this might be my favorite B-52's song "Strobe Light":


I realized this morning that this song could be on my long songs blog. "Rock Lobster":


"Private Idaho":



"Love Shack":



"Roam":
"Deadbeat Club":



"Summer of Love":



"Quiche Lorraine":
"52 Girls":



"Good Stuff":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites