Thursday, February 7, 2019

(Finished February 11th, 2019) The Female Future of Pop Music, Part 1

Hello,

Okay I know that Sia is much older than the other musicians, but I still think she has a bright future. She's an amazing singer and songwriter, I expect many more great things from her. 

Sia

"Sweet Design":


"Cheap Thrills":


"Broken Glass":


"One Million Bullets":


"Alive":


Bishop Briggs:

"Tempt My Trouble":


"River":


"Hallowed Ground":


Congrats to Dua Lipa for winning two Grammys. She won the Grammy for Best New Artist, she won even with a strong group of nominees. (I love Greta Van Fleet.) Dua Lipa also won the Grammy for Best Dance Recording for "Electricity". I absolutely love her self-titled debut CD.

"Electricity":


"Be The One":



"Lost In Your Light":



"IDGAF":



"Blow Your Mind":



"Hotter Than Hell":



"Dreams":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites