Monday, June 10, 2024

(Finished June 10th, 2024) Part 5 of The Snarliest Songs of All-Time

Hello,

I'm not sure why this blog idea came to me. I was on a early Saturday afternoon walk, perfect weather, great music on my iPod when this blog idea came to me. Despite the amazing conditions in which I was walking in I started thinking of snarly songs. I arrived home and started Googling more songs to fill out the blog. Not only snarling songs lyrics wise, also snarling songs music wise or a combination of both. 

69) The Eurythmics "Would I Lie To You":


70) Pink Floyd "Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2):


71) Tool "Stinkfist":


72) Filter "Hey Man, Nice Shot":


73) White Zombie "More Human Than Human":


74) Alice In Chains "Man In The Box":


75) Rage Against The Machine "Killing In The Name":


76) Prodigy "Firestarter":


77) New Order "Blue Monday":


78) The Smiths "How Soon Is Now":


79) Twisted Sister "We're Not Gonna Take It":

80) Quiet Riot "Mama Weer All Crazee Now":

81) Pink Floyd "Waiting For The Worms":


82) Shawn Colvin "Sunny Came Home":


83) Ozzy Osbourne "Thank God For The Bomb":


84) The Kinks "Paranoia":


85) Alanis Morissette "You Oughta Know":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites