Monday, June 17, 2024

(Finished June 17th, 2024) Part 1 of The Greatest Hits of Broadway

Hello,

On March 1st, 2024 my rock concert girlfriend and I will be going to see "Les Miserables" here in the Eccles Theatre in Salt Lake City. This will be the seventh or eighth time I've seen this amazing musical. It quite likely is my favorite Broadway play ever.

From "Les Miserables" This is probably the best version of any song from the fairly dreadful "Les Mis" movie. I want them to remake that again, but this time with people that can all sing well. 1) Anne Hathaway "I Dreamed A Dream":

2) "One Day More":

3) "Who Am I- The Trial":

4) "At The End of the Day":

5) "The Confrontation":

6) "Master of the House":

7) "The Bishop": 


8) Norm Lewis "Stars":

From "Phantom of the Opera" 9) The "Phantom" OG Phantom and Christine, Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman "Music of The Night":

The recent "Phantom" is so much better than the recent "Les Mis"- the singing is so much better in the "Phantom" music. 10) Gerard Butler and Emmy Rossum "The Mirror (Angel of Music)":

12) "Overture":

13) Emmy Rossum "Think of Me":

14) "Masquerade":


15) "Phantom of The Opera":

 From "Rent": 15) "Rent":

16) "Seasons of Love":

I absolutely love everything about this song. 17) "Light My Candle":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites