Friday, June 21, 2024

(Finished June 21st, 2024) The Best of 90s Chant Intermingled With Some of the Best 60s and 70s Songs

Hello,

I saw something on Facebook about Chant music being so popular for just a little while back in the 90s. I do remember that and I liked a lot of those songs, I've tried to include the best Chant songs here. I don't know enough about Chant to know which are the best songs in that genre. I've filled out this blog with some of the best songs from the 60s and the 70s.

1) Louis Armstrong "We Have All The Time In The World":

Arm 2) "O Fortuna":

3) Bill Haley and the Comets "Rock Around The Clock":

4) Enigma "Sadness":

5) Eddie Cochran "Summertime Blues":

6) Gregorian "Stripped":

7) Shangri-las "Leader Of The Pack":

8) Masters of Chant "Brothers In Arms":

9) The Platters "The Great Pretender":


10) Masters of Chant "Close My Eyes Forever":


11) Danny and the Juniors "At The Hop":


12) Era "Hymne":


13) Fats Domino "The Twist":


14) "Ubi Caritas":


15) Bo Diddley "Who Do You Love":


16) Gregorian "Morning Dew":


17)  The Coasters "Yakety Yak":


18) Gregorian "Angels":


19) Muddy Waters "Got My Mojo Workin":


20) Gregorian "Wish You Were Here":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites