Sunday, September 22, 2024

(Finished September 23rd, 2024) Part 6 of The Greatest Hits of Broadway

Hello,

On March 1st, 2024 my rock concert girlfriend and I will be going to see "Les Miserables" here in the Eccles Theatre in Salt Lake City. This will be the seventh or eighth time I've seen this amazing musical. It quite likely is my favorite Broadway play ever. 

This song list is from the 2022 West End Revival "Grease", but for this blog I'll get the songs from anywhere. 

These next seven songs are from "Grease". This is the very sanitized version of this song. 86) "Greased Lighting":

87) "Summer Nights": 

88) "We Go Together":

89) Olivia Newton-John "Hopelessly Devoted To You":

90) Stockard Channing "There Are Worse Things I Could Do":

91) Frankie Avalon "Beauty School Dropout"

92) Aaron Tveit and the gorgeous Julianne Hough "You're The One That I Want":

 These next nine videos are all from "Jesus Christ Superstar". The first song is titled 93) "Overture":

94) "What's The Buzz";

95) "Hosanna":

96) Mel C "I Don't Know How To Love Him":

97) Carl Anderson "Heaven On Their Minds":

98) "The Arrest":


99) Brandon Victor Dixon "Superstar":


100) "King Herod's Song (Try It And See)":


These next 11 songs are from one of the best musicals ever. I especially love the movie version starring Madonna and Antonio Banderas "Evita"

101) Langley High School 2018 "Peron's Latest Flame":

102) Madonna and others Rainbow Tour

103) Antonio Banderas and others "High Flying Adored":

104) Antonio Banderas and others "Oh What A Circus":

105) Jonathan Price and Madonna "I'd Be Surprisingly Good For You":

106) Madonna and others "Another Suitcase In Another Hall":

107) Madonna and Andrea Corr Hello and Goodbye


108) "Goodnight and Thank You":


109) Caroline Bowman "Rainbow High":


110) "A New Argentina":


111) Antonio Banderas and others "And The Money Kept On Rolling In and Out":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites