Saturday, September 14, 2024

(Finished September 14th, 2024) Part 5 of The Greatest Hits of Broadway

Hello,

On March 1st, 2024 my rock concert girlfriend and I will be going to see "Les Miserables" here in the Eccles Theatre in Salt Lake City. This will be the seventh or eighth time I've seen this amazing musical. It quite likely is my favorite Broadway play ever. 

69a) From Sweet Charity "Big Spender":

69b) Shirley Bassey "Big Spender":

70a) "If My Friends Could See Me Now":

70b) Linda Clifford "If My Friends Could See Me Now":

Lea Michele is one of the best singers of this century. 71) From "Funny Girl" "Don't Rain On My Parade":

These next five songs are from "Hair": 72a) "Aquarius":

72b) The 5th Dimensions "Age Of Aquarius":

73) "Hair":

74) "Good Morning Starshine":

75) "Three-Five-Zero-Zero":

76) "The Flesh Failures (Let The Sunshine In)":

These next 8 songs are from "Miss Saigon".  77) "Sun and Moon":

78) "Room 317":

79) "Now That I've Seen Her":

80) "Paper Dragons":

81) "The American Dream":

From "The Man of La Mancha" 82a) Brian Stokes Mitchell "The Impossible Dream":

82b) Elvis Presley "The Impossible Dream":

The next two songs are from Fiddler On The Roof" 83) Chaim Topol "Tradition":

84) Chaim Topol "If I Were A Rich Man":

From "A Little Night Music" 85) Stephen Sondheim and Bernadette Peters "Send In The Clowns":

85b) Judy Collins "Send In The Clowns":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites