Monday, September 16, 2024

(Started September 16th, 2024) Songs Rocking My iPod (All Live Versions Issue-Where Possible)

Hello,

I couldn't find a good live version of XTC performing this song, it seems the band had some stage fright issues. Here's the original video and see below for an alternative live version. 1a) XTC "The Mayor of Simpleton":


1b) Joe Jackson "The Mayor Of Simpleton":


I also couldn't find a live version of this song either. That's a shame as this song is a jam. 2) Thompson Twins "My Funky Valentine":


One of our current greatest live bands, sadly I've only been able to see them live once. 3) Pearl Jam "Go":


Another video I couldn't find a whole length live version of. 4) Green Day "Say Goodbye":


5) 2 Unlimited "No One":


It has to be the Steve Perry Journey for this live version. 6) Journey "Stone In Love":


"Holy Fvck" is my favorite CD of 2022. 7) Demi Lovato "City of Angels":


Again no live version available for this song. 8) Fall Out Boy featuring Big Sean "The Mighty Fall":


I couldn't find a great live version of this song. 9) Kenny Rogers "Love Or Something Like It":


10) H.E.A.T. "Rock Your Body":


My favorite line is "Immigrants, we get the job done." 11) Lin Manuel Miranda et al. "Yorktown (The World Turned Upside Down)":


12a) Connor Smith "Steal My Thunder":


Studio version from the "Twisters" soundtrack, the best country CD of 2024. It might be the best CD of 2024. Twenty-nine songs, nearly all of them are great. 12b) Connor Smith featuring Tucker Wetmore "Steal My Thunder":


13a) Lindsey Stirling "The Upside":


13b) Lindsey Stirling featuring Elle King "The Upside":


I'm not a big fan of the sound on this video. 14a) Pink "Beautiful Trauma":


This is such a great song. 14b) Pink "Beautiful Trauma":


15a) My Chemical Romance "The Sharpest Lives";


15b) The studio version of "The Sharpest Lives":


Again I couldn't find a live version of this song. 16) The Dark Element "Not Your Monster":


17) Sam Barber "Tear Us Apart":


18) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "Free Girl Now":


19) Papa Roach "Getting Away With Murder":


20) The Damn Truth "Shot Em":
21) Chic "Good Times":
22) Sinead O'Connor "Mandinka":
23) Carl Douglas "Kung Fu Fighting":

No comments:

Favorites