Tuesday, September 24, 2024

(Finished September 24th, 2024) Part 6 of The Best of the Best- The Most Deserving Diamond Certified CDs

Hello,

These are the best of the best diamond certified CDs. To be a diamond CD one has to sell at least 10 million units. Ill only be focusing on original CDs and not any greatest hits collections. Although some of these CDs feel like they are greatest hits collections. I'm only making an exception for Bob Marley's "Legend". I know that's a greatest hits collection, but it seems it was meant to raise awareness of the great music of Bob Marley and The Wailers. Not all Diamond CDs are equal. I'll post the six or more best songs from each CD.

16) Prince and the Revolution "Purple Rain" "Let's Go Crazy":


"Take Me With U":


"The Beautiful Ones":


"When Doves Cry":


"I Would Die 4 U":


"Baby I'm A Star":


17) Whitney Houston "Whitney Houston" "You Give Good Love":


"Someone For Me":


"Saving All My Love For You":


"How Will I Know":


"All At Once":


"Greatest Love of All":


One of Led Zeppelin's 5 diamond CDs. 18) Led Zeppelin "2" "Whole Lotta Love":


"What Is and What Should Never Be":


"The Lemon Song":


"Thank You":


"Heartbreaker":


"Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman)":


"Ramble On":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites