Wednesday, September 25, 2024

(Finished September 26th, 2024) Part 1 of The Best of Nostalgic Songs

Hello,

When I started this blog series I was looking for songs that that talked about old songs. Songs like "1985" and "Timeless". That eventually grew into the best songs about nostalgia, time passing and the past. I still packed this blog with the best songs that talked about old songs.

1) Rob Thomas "Timeless":


2) Bowling For Soup "1985":


Why yes I do include this song on every possible blog I can. 3) Green Day "Whatsername":


4) Barbra Streisand "Memory":


5) The Carpenters "Yesterday Once More":


6) Eric Church "Springsteen":


7) Alan Parsons "Time":


8) twenty one pilots "Stressed Out":


This great song isn't on my blog enough. 9) The Manhattans "Kiss and Say Goodbye":


10) Prince "Musicology":


11) Kenny Chesney "Young":


12) Billy Joel "Keeping The Faith":


13) Simply Red "Holding Back The Years":


14) Elton John "Crocodile Rock":


15) Lana Del Rey "Young and Beautiful":


16) Corrine Bailey Rae "Put Your Records On";


17) Van Halen "You and Your Blues":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites