Monday, December 28, 2015

Songs On themusicaddict's Radar: December 28th, 2015: More from " The Royals" and Other Songs

Hello,

Again there's just so much great music out there, sometimes you just have to look for it. That's one of the main reasons why I write this blog to share those great songs I have found. Please let me know of any great songs that you know about also. The first 5 songs I discovered thanks to the folks at "The Royals", the other songs are songs discovered other ways. I tried to listen to the new pop music available on Google Play and a lot of those songs suck.

Conway's "Big Talk":


Gabrielle Aplin "Light Up The Dark":


Gabrielle Aplin's "Skeleton":


The Sleep Machine song that appears on "The Royals" is titled "Run". However I couldn't find a video for that song. I checked out some of their other songs and "Wild For You" is a perfectly good song as well:



I discovered Clooney via "The Royals", previously I posted their "More More More", I decided to check out some of their other songs. I really like their song "Take Me Away":



Emeli Sande "Next To Me":



Staind's "So Far Away":



Thanks to "Two Night Stand" for reminding me of this classic 80's song: Dramarama's "Anything, Anything":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites