Sunday, August 7, 2016

themusicaddict's 106 Greatest 80's Musicians #70 Bryan Adams Part 2: The Best of the Rest (Finished August 8th, 2016)

Hello,

In an attempt to write a quick blog and get it published on a likely busy day, my first Bryan Adams blog only had 7 songs on it. I published that blog on May 26th, 2016. Obviously Adams had a lot more great songs than the below seven. The last couple of weeks I've been crying to finish partial blogs and add additional blogs when it feels appropriate- as it does with the great Bryan Adams. The songs are taken from 1980's "Bryan Adams" to 1991's "Waking Up The Neighbors". The seven songs on that first blog are "Summer of '69", "Heaven", "This Time", "Run To You", "Straight From The Heart", "Somebody" and "Cuts Like A Knife".

13) "Give Me Your Love":


12) "Vanishing":


11) "She's Only Happy When She's Dancing":



10) "Do I Have To Say The Words":



9) "Wastin' Time" (no video available)
8) "Don't Leave Me Lonely": This is the best video that I could find:



7) "Heat of the Night":



6) "Ain't Gonna Cry":



5) "One Night Love Affair":



4) "Long Gone":



3) "It's Only Love":



I'd completely forgotten about this song, I love this song. 2) "Can't Stop This Thing We've Started":



1) "Everything I Do (I Do It For You):



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites