Saturday, April 22, 2017

Modest Mouse's Set List Portland, Oregon July 31st, 2016 (Finished April 21st, 2017)

Hello,

First of all a happy Earth Day wish to all. I hope our current administration comes to the realization that choices made today will affect how future generations live. It's in everyone's best interest to protect this great world we live on.

As I mentioned in my previous blog I'm going to see Modest Mouse with my rock concert girlfriend on June 5th in Salt Lake City. I usually go to setlist.fm to see what their setlists have been like in the past. Modest Mouse doesn't go out on tour until May 23rd, their first stop is The Knitting Factory in Spokane, Washington. I'm posting all the songs that they played on the last stop of their most recent concert tour. I do that for two reasons 1) so I can get more familiar with their music 2) so I can give their music a bit more exposure. I've been loving "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sunk" as my drive music the last couple of days.

1) "Dark Center of the Universe":


2) "Tortiose and the Tourist":


3) "Black Cadillacs":


4) "Lampshades On Fire":


5) "Missed The Boat":


6) "Trailer Trash":


7) "Bukowski":


8) "King Rat":


9) "This Devil's Workday":


10) "Coyotes":


One of the live performances that I found from this actual show on Youtube. 11) "Dashboard":



12) "Fire It Up":



13) "Cowboy Dan":



14) "Trucker's Atlas":



15) "Shit In The Cut":



16) "Sugar Boats":



Another one of the performances from the actual show, 17) "Dramamine":



18) "Shit Luck":



19) "Of Course We Know":



Encore

20) "Gravity Rides Everything":



21) "Paper Thin Walls":



22) "A Different City":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites