Saturday, April 8, 2017

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands Addendum: Toto's 15 Best 80's Era Songs (Finished April 8th, 2017)

Hello,

I like a lot of songs by Toto, I think they have a lot of great songs. However I had the misfortune of seeing them in concert several years ago and they were terrible. They jammed way too much, they were crude and the songs were stretched out by the jamming. In short they are a terrible live band, it was one of the concerts I just wanted to end asap. So if you get the chance to go see them, don't. Just listen to them on your device of choice.

This is all the live Toto you need: 15) "Good For You":


14) "Don't Chain My Heart":


13) "Afraid of Love":


12) "Out of Love":


11) "Georgy Porgy":


10) "Hollyanna":


9) "I'll Be Over You":


8) "Pamela":


7) "Stop Loving You":


6) "Love Has The Power":


This is one of their last hits, although it was a pretty minor hit. But I don't rate each song on that, I rate each song on how much I like it. I really like this song. 5) "Stranger In Town":


4) "I Won't Hold You Back":


3) "Rosanna":


2) "Hold The Line":


Not every song is worthy of 178 million views, but this song is. 1) "Africa":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites