Tuesday, February 11, 2020

(Finished February 11th, 2020) Multiple Word Titles With A Woman's Name In The Title, Part 1

Hello,

I work at a bank and I helped a girl named Cecelia today, anyway that put the Simon and Garfunkel in my head for the rest of the day. That led to me wanting to write a blog about songs with women's names. But I wanted to twist that a bit, so I decided to write a series of blogs. These are songs with women's names that have more than one word in the title.

1) Michael Jackson "Dirty Diana":



2) The Knack "My Sharona":



3) Mike Doughty "27 Jennifers":



4) Eric Clapton "Lay Down Sally":



5) Rod Stewart "Maggie May":



6) Plain White T's "Hey There Delilah":



7) Ram Jam "Black Betty":



8) The Cure "A Letter To Elise":



9) Eels "Elizabeth On The Bathroom Floor":



10) Steely Dan "Rikki Don't Lose That Number":



11) Steve Perry "Oh Sherrie":



12) Aerosmith "Janie's Got A Gun":



13) Jimi Hendrix "The Wind Cries Mary":



14) Deep Blue Something "Breakfast At Tiffany's":



15) Counting Crows "Anna Begins":



16) Incubus "Anna Molly":



17) Van Halen "Jamie's Cryin":



18) Pearl Jam "Crazy Mary":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites