Saturday, February 29, 2020

(Finished March 8th, 2020) Best Country Songs of the 70s, Part 2

Hello,

First I started working on the blog for best country songs of the 80s. Then I started working on the best country songs of the 90s. The plan I was going to highlight the best country songs from 2000-2010, and I still might, but I was less than excited about many of those songs. So I decided I would go back to the golden days of 70s country music and I was reminded how many great songs that decade had. Here's about 80 of them. The following songs come from my memory, iTunes, YouTube playlists, Ranker.com and a few other websites.

18) Dolly Parton "Here You Come Again":



19) Don Williams "It Must Be Love":



20) John Conlee "Rose Colored Glasses";


21) Mac Davis "Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me":



22) Waylon Jennings "Luckenbach, Texas":


23) Anne Murray "You Needed Me":



24) John Denver "Annie's Song":



25) Ronnie Milsap "Pure Love":



26) Olivia Newton-John "Let Me Be There":



27) Dolly Parton "Coat of Many Colors":



28) Hank Williams Jr. "Family Tradition":



29) Ronnie Milsap "What A Difference You've Made In My Life":



This is an absolutely amazing song, I love Cal's voice. 30) Cal Smith "Country Bumpkin":



31) Kenny Rogers "You Decorated My Life":



32) Tammy Wynette "'Til I Can Make It On My Own":


33) Billie Jo Spears "Blanket On The Ground":



34) Tanya Tucker "Would You Lay With Me In A Field Of Stone":



35) George Jones and Tammy Wynette "Golden Rings":



36) Barbara Mandrell "Sleeping Single In A Double Bed":



37) Tammy Wynette "I Don't Wanna Play House":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites