Saturday, February 8, 2020

(Updated February 14th, 2021) Songs That Shouldn't Have Been Forgotten, Songs 18-35

Hello,

Along with my continuing series about the best covers I'm  starting a series about songs that shouldn't have ever been forgotten. Some of these songs you might not be familiar with but those are songs that I never should have forgotten.

18) Culture Beat "Mr. Vain":


19) Dead Sara "Radio One Two":



20) Default "Wasting My Time":


21) Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson "Beauty and the Beast":



22) Duffy "Rockferry":


23) Melissa Etheridge "Come To My Window":



It's not "Carrie" or "The Final Countdown", it's 24) Europe's "Superstitious":


25) Eurythmics "Missionary Man":


26) Evanescence "My Immortal":


27) Evan and Jaron "Crazy For This Girl":



28) Fastball "The Way":



29) Fergie featuring Goon Rock and Q-Tip "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)":


30) John Fogerty "Old Man Down The Road":


31) Frankie Goes To Hollywood "Two Tribes":


32) Franz Ferdinand "Take Me Out":


33) Nelly Furtado "Forca":


34) Gene Loves Jezebel "Jealous":


35) Gin Blossoms "Found Out About You":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites